Scholarship of CREDAI 2016 [ Newest Scholarships ]
Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India is an apex body of private Real Estate Developers in India invites the application for Credai Educational Scholarship Fund (CESF) for the year 2015.
- CREDAI CSR Foundation has been registered on May 18, 2015 with social and charitable works and CSR projects as its main objects.
- The students whose Engineering/Architectural Degrees are pursuing are qualified to apply of Credai -Educational Scholarship Fund.
- The candidates who are practicing programs in NCR Regions are permitted to apply for scholarship application.
- The selected candidates will be get scholarship up to Rs. 50, 000 per annum.
Last date of recipient of the complete application is July 15, 2016.
Eligibility for Criteria
- The selection of candidates will be made on the Gross Joint Income of the family which should not go more than Rs. 2, 00, 000/- per annum from all sources.
- The candidates should require submitting an Income certificate issued by Competent Revenue Authorities.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 80% marks in the Higher Secondary Examinations or the equivalent examination
- Qualifying examination marks will also consider which has make the students eligible to take admission in the respective 1st year of these courses will be taken into consideration for selection.
- The students who are willing of practicing full time/regular courses related to Real Estate & studying in Colleges/Institutions/Universities recognized by AICTE/State Govt. / Central Govt. shall be eligible to apply under CESF Scholarship.
- The correspondence or distance mode is also not allowed.
- The applicant should have bonfire admission in College/Institute/University recognized by AICTE/Central Government/State Government.
- Students having confirmed admission in the first year of full time engineering degree courses and full Time Architectural Course will be eligible to apply.
- Maximum Scholarship Loan from CREDAI will be given as Rs. 50, 000/- each p. a. for Civil Engineering Degree Courses and other Real Estate related Engineering Courses; and Rs. 25, 000/- for Architecture Courses.
All State Associations should create a Broadcast cum Evaluation Committee with having 3 famous persons.
- The Screening cum Evaluation Committee scrutinizes all the applications on the basis of fixed parameters.
- The candidates who will shortlist should be confirmed by Screening evaluation committee and the list of short listed candidates should be submitted to the CREDAI National.
- The final selected candidates from the shortlisted candidates will then intimated and asked to sign an Undertaking for Acceptance of this grant as a repayable loan.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit and family’s income.
How to Apply
- The candidate has to submit the completed application form along with all the supportive documents at the address mentioned below:
CREDAI Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India 703 Ansal Bhawan, 16 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110001.
To download form visit official website http://www.credai.org/
- Read and fill the application form very carefully.
- Copies of Documents that candidates have to submit with form for verification are:
- Admission Letter
- Tuition Fees/Institution Fees Receipt.
- Aadhar Card of applicant
- Fee Paid receipt of the Institute/College last attended.
- Bonafide Certificate from the Institute/College last attended.
- One cancelled cheque of the bank account of applicant
- Bank account details of the applicant.
- Published on: March 22, 2016