XAT Preparation Tips
- XAT is one of the toughest exams in India.
- The exam is highly unpredictable as far as its pattern is concerned.
- The nature of the questions keeps on changing.
- It now also has a General Knowledge section which was discontinued earlier.
- It is must to have to have a keen interest in reading and global events to have a good chance of scoring well in this section.
- It tests the student's Quantitative and Data Interpretation ability.
- Number of questions on each section keeps on changing.
- Practice and time management are crucial factor in clearing any exam.