XAT Eligibility 2017
- A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university or a deemed university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor's degree and awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates who secured less than 50% in aggregate in the graduation final year examinations can also appear in XAT unlinke other B-School exams
- Being uniform for all categories of candidates-General, SC, ST, OBC and DA-XAT eligibility criteria also has no variation in respect of religious backgrounds of the participating candidates
- NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT)
Acceptance of XAT Criteria
- XAT scores will be accepted by over 110 B-schools across India.
- The B-schools will declare their own eligibility criterion which is expected to be on the similar lines as XAT Eligibility Criteria.